Mt Larcom State School Secondary Department.
Interact is a school based program for secondary school students where support is offered by a Rotary Club and a mentor Rotarian.
Interact enables students to work collaboratively, set goals an dplan ways of offering services both locally and internationally.
- Conduct hands on service projects
- Work together to benefit others
- Develop citizenship and leadership skills
- Show great respect for others
- Act to assist with local and international issues
- Choose own projects and offer services to others
- Work with a local Rotary Club
Meets at the library every second Monday of each term, 11am to 11:30am.
All secondary students are welcome to attend.
- Do you want something special for the school grounds?
- Do you want to go somewhere different for an out-of-school experience?
- Do you want to DO SOMETHING?
- We are the way of getting these things done. Come and try it. You might find you like it.